Associate/Senior Associate (Banking)
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London.
We are a business law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in the following sectors: Energy; Technology; Financial Services, Built Environment and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
Our Banking team wishes to recruit a Banking Lawyer at Associate or Senior Associate level. Our team of banking specialists is one of the largest in Ireland, providing clients with unparalleled financial services sector experience. Our clients include major domestic and international banks, non-bank lenders, corporate borrowers and investment funds.
We advise both institutional and private clients, international and domestic, on a range of practice areas including leveraged finance, acquisition finance, trade finance, commercial real estate, development finance and corporate restructuring.
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland or England and Wales
- 2 to 5 years relevant PQE in general corporate banking from a UK or Top 10 Irish firm
- Experience in residential development finance is an asset but not a necessity
- Excellent communication and research skills, and
- Pro-active, working collaboratively within a team environment
- Excellent academic credentials and communications skills are required
As a leading progressive law firm, we are offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package, access to an enviable client base and strong career progression for the right candidates. At MHC, we are proud of and value the organisation’s friendly and informal working atmosphere. Our open plan layout is unusual for a law firm and means that everyone has the same desk, even the Managing Partner. We encourage staff involvement at all levels and are committed to fostering a climate of open communication across the firm.