Associate/Senior Associate - Commercial Real Estate
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP wishes to recruit an Associate/Senior Associate (3+ years PQE) to join our Commercial Real Estate team. As the largest Real Estate team in Ireland, we offer extensive expertise critical for structuring complex real estate transactions. We work in partnership with our clients to provide a comprehensive consultancy service, delivering practical solutions at all times. We advise banks, developers, state agencies, corporates, multinationals and both private equity and institutional investors on the most high profile mandates.
- 3+ years’ PQE from a top- or mid-tier firm (or smaller boutique property practice);
- Exposure to commercial real estate is a necessity;
- Excellent academics;
- Strong focus on client service and the ability to manage multiple clients and a busy workload; and
- Pro-active, working collaboratively within a team environment.
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package; pension, healthcare & bonus.
- Enviable client base and strong career progression opportunities.
- Friendly and informal working atmosphere.
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements.
- Friendly, open and informal working atmosphere.
- Focus on employee involvement, wellbeing and success.
- Social events, clubs and initiatives (Green Team, Working on Wellness, subsidised fitness classes, MHC RISE, Diversity, Sports & Social and Art Committee)
- MHC knowledge and education programme to facilitate major development as a lawyer.