Medical Law Associate/Senior Associate
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. We are a business law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in the following sectors: Charities, Energy, Technology, Financial Services, Built Environment and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
MHC’s Healthcare & Medical Law team are the leading advisor to the healthcare sector in Ireland. Our healthcare practice has unrivalled depth and breadth working with local and international healthcare organisations in the public and private sector. Our team has been involved in many of the leading Irish medical negligence cases instructed by public and private insurers.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate some, if not all, the following attributes:
- Minimum 4 years post qualification experience in clinical negligence defense;
- Experience in healthcare and life science advisory work will be an advantage;
- Candidate should be capable of managing a demanding portfolio of cases on a substantially autonomous basis, have demonstrable interpersonal skills and ability to contribute as a team member:
- A strong work ethic and flexible approach to work.
- At MHC, we are proud of our culture and value the organisation’s friendly and informal working atmosphere. We encourage staff involvement at all levels and are committed to fostering a climate of open communication across the firm
- At MHC, we offer flexible working arrangements
- As a leading progressive law firm, we are offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package including pension, healthcare, bonus aimed to reward high performance
- The successful candidate will have access to an enviable client base and strong career progression opportunities
- Excellent and regular social events and a range of different types of clubs (sporting and other) in MHC plus other initiatives, such as our award-winning Green Month and our on-going employee wellness program Working on Wellness (WOW)
- In MHC, there is an excellent knowledge and education programme, which will greatly assist the successful candidate in their development as a lawyer