Tax Senior Associate
Tax Senior Associate
Position type: Permanent
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. We are a business law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in the following sectors: Energy; Technology; Financial Services, Built Environment and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
The tax team provides tailored solutions to clients across all business transactions including mergers and acquisitions, IPOs, corporate re-structurings, private equity investments, foreign direct investment, cross border tax planning, financial services tax including asset financing, securitisations, funds and banking, real estate tax, VAT and tax disputes.
We are currently seeking a Tax Senior Assocate to join our highly-regarded and growing tax team. We are interested in candidates who want to develop their expertise across a broad range of corporate transactions and tax advisory work.
Candidates should have experience of working on tax technical matters, planning and structuring relevant to some of the business transactions described above, ideally gained in private practice with the following attributes:
· strong academic background in tax, law, accountancy or a related discipline;
· excellent analytical and written and verbal communication skills;
· works collaboratively;
· hard-working with enthusiasm for learning and development.
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package; pension, healthcare & bonus.
- Enviable client base and strong career progression opportunities.
- Friendly and informal working atmosphere.
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements.
- Friendly, open and informal working atmosphere.
- Focus on employee involvement, wellbeing and success.
- Social events, clubs and initiatives (Green Team, Working on Wellness, subsidised fitness classes, MHC RISE, Diversity, Sports & Social and Art Committee)
- MHC knowledge and education programme to facilitate major development as a lawyer.
How to Apply
If you want the opportunity to be exposed to high quality client work and excellent training, we would encourage you to apply via the enclosed link.