Associate/Senior Associate - Financial Institutions (Corporate/Regulation)
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. We are a business law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in the following sectors: Energy, Technology, Financial Services, Built Environment and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
Our dynamic team of lawyers advising financial institutions is expanding, creating opportunities for bright and personable candidates to join us.
We are interested in speaking with lawyers qualified in Ireland, England & Wales, or another common law jurisdiction. Ideally you will have some previous experience advising banks, insurers, payments/e-money firms, investment firms or other regulated clients active in the financial sector on transactional, regulatory, compliance or governance matters.
More important to us than your prior experience is your attitude and commitment.
· We would like to see evidence of strong interest in working exclusively with and understanding the special needs of clients operating in highly regulated financial services sectors.
· We are open to interest from lawyers with contentious or non-contentious experience, and we provide supportive training and mentoring to candidates with relevant skillsets that are seeking to re-focus their careers in the financial services area.
· You may be a corporate, commercial or litigation lawyer currently working either in-house in a financial services firm or in private practice advising financial sector clients.
· You could have 1-6+ years PQE - we are interested in speaking with candidates at all career stages.
· Our most important requirement is that you enjoy working in a sociable, collaborative, and friendly team environment that puts our clients first.
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package; pension, healthcare & bonus.
- Enviable client base and strong career progression opportunities.
- Friendly and informal working atmosphere.
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements.
- Friendly, open and informal working atmosphere.
- Focus on employee involvement, wellbeing and success.
- Social events, clubs and initiatives (Green Team, Working on Wellness, subsidised fitness classes, MHC RISE, Diversity, Sports & Social and Art Committee)
- MHC knowledge and education programme to facilitate major development as a lawyer.