Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. We are a business law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in the following sectors: Energy, Technology, Financial Services, Built Environment and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
Our projects team wishes to hire a project manager. Working with the financial services department as well as broader departments across the firm, you will plan and monitor progress, manage a team of project assistants and keep stakeholders up to date. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced project manager to work with and develop a growing team.
· preparation and delivery of new project tenders;
· working closely with financial service clients to deliver/complete high value transactions;
· effective project management using a mix of waterfall and agile methodologies;
· accurate, clear and timely project reports and updates;
· working closely with partners in the firm to develop a deep understanding of existing processes;
· rolling out and embedding new legal technologies across the firm; and
· presenting, onboarding and training clients in the use or our online collaboration portal (HighQ).
· 5+ years of project management experience, ideally from a legal or professional services background;
· strong IT and MS Office skills, and advanced Excel skills;
· experience using a project management software (e.g. Monday.com);
· familiarity with HighQ is an asset but not a necessity; and
· a team player with strong communication skills.
· competitive salaries;
· generous employee benefits;
· focus on employee involvement, wellbeing and success;
· friendly, open and informal working atmosphere; and
· social events, clubs and initiatives (Green Month, Working on Wellness, subsidised fitness classes etc.).