Senior Associate – Energy
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. We are a business law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in the following sectors: Energy; Technology; Financial Services, Built Environment and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
Our Energy team is one of Ireland’s leading energy practices and we are looking to hire a senior associate for our transactional and advisory practice. This role presents an excellent track to partner for the right individual. The team advises sponsors, lenders and developers on the development, financing and construction of large-scale energy infrastructure projects as well as energy M&A transactions.
- 4-7 yrs + PQE
- Highly motivated candidates from private practice or in-house with experience working on energy and infrastructure projects
- Experienced general construction or M&A lawyers looking to focus their careers to energy and infrastructure work may find the role of interest
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package; pension, healthcare & bonus.
- Enviable client base and strong career progression opportunities.
- Friendly and informal working atmosphere.
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements.
- Friendly, open and informal working atmosphere.
- Focus on employee involvement, wellbeing and success.
- Social events, clubs and initiatives (Green Team, Working on Wellness, subsidised fitness classes, MHC RISE, Diversity, Sports & Social and Art Committee)
- MHC knowledge and education programme to facilitate major development as a lawyer.